Jersey City, New Jersey, April 28, 1961.
California State University, Fresno, B.S.; 1985, Loyola Marymount University, J.D., cum laude, 1989.
- Fresno County Bar Association (Family Law Section Vice Chair 2000-2001, Chair 2001-2002
- Pro Bono Services Section Chair: 2001-2009)
- State Bar of California (Member, Family Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Forensic and Valuation Services Section (Associate Member)
1989, California and U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
Family Law (100%)
Order of the Coif. St; Thomas More Law Honor Society
- 2013 Northern California Super Lawyer
- Firm of the Year Award, Central California Legal Services, (1997)
- President's Pro Bono Service Award, 5th District, State Bar of California, (1999)
- Attorney of the Year Award, Central California Legal Services, (1999)
- Judge Pro Tem (Family Law, 1999-2008), Fresno County Superior Court
- Member: Fresno County Superior Court Advisory Committee, (2001-2003)
- Child Custody Program Advisory Board, (2002-2003)